MVMT

The brand that I chose for my Brief 1 is called MVMT (pronounced 'movement').
Why 'movement' you ask? Initally it is a movement against overpriced accessories with the idea that style shouldn't break the bank. 
How did I find out about them? I've seen tons of ads for this particular watch brand but recently they kindly reached out to me and asked if I would want to work with them on Instagram and of course I said yes! 


MVMT - established in 2013 by two collegre dropouts Jake Kassan and Kramer LaPlante. The fact that two enthusiasts created a $80 million company from scratch, gives it the entrepeunal spirit that most consumers value and aspire to. MVMT offers a wide range of high quality watches and sunglasses for a radically fair price. With the stunningly chic packaging and the luxury design and excellent quality watch you'd pay around £110. All of that at any other high-end brand would cost from £300. This gap in the market allowed the brand to be such a success. 




What caught my immediately is they way how they communicate with their customers. It may be just the fact that I'm working with them but they seem truly genuine and caring towards their consumers. That is what I found in their review section underneath some of the watches.
How they reach out to their consumers? At the moment, MVMT is working with may different content creators from all aroun the globe (aka someone like me) to promote their newest design and reach out new audiences. The usual collaboration with MVMT allows influencers have a custom discount code for their followers that later on they earn commision from. There's no secret that influencers are a huge part of marketing in this era and MVMT uses the same strategy as many other brands out there. 


I decided to give a shot at brand wheels and created one for MVMT. My lecturer mentioned that I did quite a great job at it so I can give myself a pat on the shoulder for that. 
The brand wheel sums up my words into sections and it is pretty easy to understand the entire brand and its message just by looking at it. 

All the love in the world,
Karolina x 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą

Instagram