FASHION WEEK STREET STYLE

As you all know, Fashion Week is officially over and that does make me just a tad sad. I'll miss the feeling of waking up in the morning and checking the FW calendar to see what kind of shows are on. I'll miss opening up the Vogue Runway app and going through all the recent collections and reading the reviews. I'll sure miss the breathtaking fashion shows like Saint Laurent, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Off-White, Fendi and of course Chanel.. 
But all of that leaves me even more excited for fall and the month of September for SS20

When it comes to FW, I just love looking at the street style. It just gives me the wave of inspiration that stays with me for quite some time to the point where I feel the sudden urge to update my closet and shoot my own looks. 

New York Fashion Week (Feb 7 - 15, 2019)

What's there more to say? It's all so fucking fabulous and it's only in the first week! But I mean, it's New York... I feel like everyone there dresses fabulously and so daring. People were wearing many more layers and thicker coats due to the freezing breeze, but it turned out super chic and effortless. When I was in New York in January, I was overwhelmed with the fashion and the way how passengers on the streets seemed unproblematic and unbothered in their puffer jackets and CELINE handbags..

LONDON FASHION WEEK (Feb 15 - 19, 2019)


London was amazing in its own way. I still noticed heck loads of bright colours, puffer jackets, but Londoners seemed to choose more comfortable garments than chic dresses and high heels. But that's just the way London is: comfortable, practical yet super fabulous.

MILAN FASHION WEEK (Feb 19 - 25, 2019)


Fashion in Milan differs from New York like day and night. It's way more chic, sophisticated and toned down in colour. There still were bright pops of colour every here and there, but neutral and earth tones seemed to rule MFW. The Fashionistas were way more dressed up and put-together, more elegant. 

PARIS FASHION WEEK (Feb 25 - March 5, 2019)


La Grande Finale was undoubtedly the most exciting in its shows and in its street style. Paris always leaves me breathless with an open jaw. The fashion there is honestly on a whole another level, there's just pure sophistication on every corner. If New York has a tension of being comfortable, layered and contemporary, Milan and London know how to perfectly balance the comfortableness and sophistication then Paris is all about sophistication, fabulousness and chicness. We had colourful looks, we had earthy tones, we had the browns, we had strappy dresses and gowns, we had chunky boots and high heeled sandals. Conclusion: Paris, you swiped the ground from my feet.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą

Instagram