Grammys 2019 Red Carpet: Faves and Flops

The biggest music award show of the season just shook the world: The Grammys 2019! 

It's no surprise that red carpet is my favourite part of every award show so of course I had a look at it and, as per usual, there were some truly amazing looks and some that sent shivers down my spine (in a bad way).


Both of these icons looked absolutely stunning! What's there to say? BRAVO. Loved the dresses: quite simple cuts, without any crazy shoulder details and 3D collars (well except Gaga's fron detail, but it's tasteful in a way)

  Now, what in God's name are these two wearing? Two pink cotton candy tutus. Anna Kendrick actually pulls off that overly girly look, but Katy Perry.. In all honesty, her recent fashion choices terrify me.
The only question pops up in my head: did they planned this? I don't know what answer scares me more.


Miley Cyrus had some controversial red carpet looks, but I adore the way she updated her fashion sense (or she just changed her previous stylist).
Alicia Keys - absolutely stunning as always. I couldn't figure out what that gorgeous red dress is by, but it's not totally groundbreaking. We've seen a million of these dresses before, but every time they tend to amaze us in their simplicity and power.

  I am concerned about this one. Honestly. Who let you out of the house Miss Tierra Whack?
'How many Muppets had to die to make this coat?' - Nick Bond at news.com.au


I now that butterflies are beautiful and all but why? WHY? Did Saint Heart left her cocoon in the limo? The world may never know. 

LOVELOVELOVE
I feel like Janelle Monae never fails to amaze us. She always looks so stunning and chic and sophisticated and feminine. The dress kind of makes her arms look wonky and wide, but other than that - she's in my TOP5 best-dressed list.
Tracee Ellis Ross looks BEAUTIFUL in his neon green suit and the snake belt OHMYGOD. One of my very favourites as well.

Miss Jenner... I am actually in a love and hate relationship with this number. I like the pants, the neckline/shoulders look modern and contemporary, but I'm so not crazy about bubble gum pink. It just looks odd on her. She has such an amazing body, she could've done WAAAAAY better.


Again, we've seen gowns like this a billion times, doesn't shake the ground but this still looks beautiful from every angle. And I loooooove the colour. Actually, I'm a sucker for red dresses I just find them sophisticated and out there in the best way possible.

All the love in the world,
Karolina x


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą

Instagram