VIVIANE SASSEN PHOTOGRAPHY

For this week the lecturers gave us an assignment that requires for us to dive into fashion photography. May I say that this research is feeding my visual insights like it's the Thanksgiving dinner.

Viviane Sassen (46 year old Dutch artist), one of the many photographers on my list, has an amazingly modern, abstract touch to all of her works and I absolutely adore it! In the few upcoming posts, I will share my favourite photographers together with their photography. 

Viviane Sassen is known for her abstract view, geometric shapes. I love the way how she uses human bodies and makes shapes and shadows out of them. My favourite photographs by her involve mirrors, reflections. 


Marte Mei van Haaster, Acne Paper


Anne-Marie van Dijk in Wallpaper, 2009

Her contemporary view on feminism and poverty, racism is very clear in her work. Sassen has received many awards, had a good amount of exhibitions and a huge list of famous brands and designers she's worked with. 

Here are some more Viviane Sassen's photographs that I adore. 




All the love in the world,
Karolina x 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą

Instagram